Thursday, February 7, 2013

Piano Lessons

Thursday afternoons were my new favorite all through the fall months of last year.
 I started learning how to play those shiny black and white keys.
Middle C and all the other notes.
My wonderful teacher moved to another state right before the Christmas holidays. So, now, I get to put into practice all that she taught and I learned.
Learning how to play the piano is like learning another language.
I love it because learning how to play is another way I have to worship my Creator.
That beautiful sound of the treble meeting the bass is like a waltz under the stars.
It's beginner days right now...no Mozart or Beethoven yet. :)
Christmas carols...got some of those down.
 The ones about pickles & autumn, those are the ones that have been whirling about in my muscle memory.
 There's so much more to learn...so much more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment